What are Highly Trained Doctors Looking for in their Careers?
I’ve noticed an interesting psychological narrative in healthcare professionals seeking a career upgrade or transition
Doctors who used to work (or still work) in the public sector or in a publicly funded institution eg. VA/NHS and are seeking better pay, flexibility or are just looking for less hassles in their workflow, look at private practice as a way to fulfil those needs.
Their assumption is correct. In the private sector there are opportunities for better pay, flexibility and a more streamlined process to providing specialised services. In a concierge mode of telemedicine there a multitude to options to enhance your earnings in digital health according to this popular blog post.
However this transition has a significant opportunity cost.
Freedom is not Free
How Do You Start Your Own Private Telemedicine Practice?
One has to invest resources into re-accreditation, individual indemnity coverage, incorporation, learn various admin and managerial skills, generating paying customers and, if there is time, maybe provide that private care they signed up for.
This is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg of setting up your own private practice in telemedicine.
Read this blog to see the other aspects of setting up your own digital health enterprise.
Is there an Easier Path to Private Practice?
There might be.
It may not be easier, but it certainly removes the initial set-up hassles to get the work started. I wrote this blog to teach you all the necessary skills a telemedicine provider needs on day one.
By joining an established peer-centered network, you can be a part of something bigger than yourself, and belong to a professional network that already does all those boring non-income generating tasks at the back end
How Do I get a Telemedicine Job That Fits My Career Goals?
If you think you have the right specialised skills in a healthcare domain, have a look at the best practices to assess the market by clicking on this article link.
How Do You Know that VIOS is the Right Telemedicine Platform For You?
Have you heard of the Q.W.I.L.T. method of assessing the ‘value’ of telemedicine for physicians?
View this infographic to see that VIOS has the Top 5 most important aspects of a high value digital health career, that you need
Are You Ready to Expand Your Specialized Clinical Skills to the Global Market?
If so, maybe there’s a remote work opportunity for you in the VIOS Clinic.
Read the job description below and apply immediately…
Healthcare Job Opportunities in the VIOS Clinic
ViOS, Inc is a direct pay access on-demand teleconsult enterprise based in Delaware, USA. We provide an easy method for patients from around the world to connect with medical specialists for remote second opinions and specialized healthcare consulting. We are eagerly hiring specialists who are uniquely suited to provide concierge (cash-based) healthcare consultations in the remote management of chronic illnesses, worldwide.
Apply today to be your own boss in your own global virtual clinic.
- Fully remote position – work from home, anywhere, anytime
- Choose your timings – On-demand shifts (of your choosing)
- High remuneration rate – out of pocket (beyond network) value-based reimbursement with fast cash-based payouts (favorable tax structure as an independent contractor)
- Non-prescription/Non-clinical work – Less hassle, less liability risks. Only provide expert second opinions, counselling and consulting for issues related to already diagnosed/prescribed chronic illnesses
- Practice Concierge Medicine, while covered with a comprehensive medical malpractice policy – that insures the provider as well with tail coverage
Provide concierge style Remote/Virtual consultation/counselling/second opinions (non-clinical) support to people with chronic diseases via secure Zoom for Healthcare meetings.
- Applicant must have certified postgraduate training in a health sector discipline
- Applicant must be licensed to practise in their state/country of residence
- The Provider is recommended to procure their own medical malpractice insurance to cover their private practice (including online consulting) – this is an optional choice for comprehensive umbrella coverage from the Company.
Which Healthcare Specialties Are Preferred in Telemedicine?
The following disciplines will receive selective preference:
1) Chosen applicants will be invited for a brief introductory virtual meeting.
2) A Google Form will be shared to collect the necessary documentations
3) An invitation to join our private LinkedIn group – for orientation of our processes and networking with existing colleagues
4) To process the application, the applicant must complete a non-refundable one-time $450 registration fee to cover the costs of background checks, policy integration, tax forms processing and initial digital marketing costs.
5) The applicant is required to complete the necessary IRS Tax forms (eg. W9/W8BEN) to be inserted into the payroll
For more information about our telemedicine infrastructure, you may read our FAQ section here: https://www.viosapp.com/faq/
Dr. Ismail Sayeed
Dr. Sayeed is the Medical Director of ViOS, Inc. He is a deeply committed physician entrepreneur & medical blog writer. While building the global infrastructure of the VIOS Clinic, he is dedicated to educate people on the potential of specialist telemedicine for managing chronic diseases.
Read more about him in his author bio