Healthcare Job Opportunities in the VIOS Clinic
ViOS, Inc is a direct pay access on-demand teleconsult enterprise based in Delaware, USA. We provide an easy method for patients from around the world to connect with medical specialists for remote second opinions and specialized healthcare consulting. We are eagerly hiring specialists who are uniquely suited to provide concierge (cash-based) healthcare consultations in the remote management of chronic illnesses, worldwide.
Apply today to be your own boss in your own global virtual clinic.
- Fully remote position – work from home, anywhere, anytime
- Choose your timings – On-demand shifts (of your choosing)
- High remuneration rate – out of pocket (beyond network) value-based reimbursement with fast cash-based payouts (favorable tax structure as an independent contractor)
- Non-prescription/Non-clinical work – Less hassle, less liability risks. Only provide expert second opinions, counselling and consulting for issues related to already diagnosed/prescribed chronic illnesses
- Practice Concierge Medicine, while covered with a comprehensive medical malpractice policy – that insures the provider as well with tail coverage
Provide concierge style Remote/Virtual consultation/counselling/second opinions (non-clinical) support to people with chronic diseases via secure Zoom for Healthcare meetings.
Applicant must have certified postgraduate training in a health sector discipline
The following disciplines will receive selective preference:
Applicant must be licensed to practise in their state/country of residence
The Provider is recommended to procure their own medical malpractice insurance to cover their private practice (including online consulting) – this is an optional choice for comprehensive umbrella coverage from the Company.
1) Chosen applicants will be invited for a brief introductory virtual meeting.
2) A Google Form will be shared to collect the necessary documentations
3) An invitation to join our private LinkedIn group – for orientation of our processes and networking with existing colleagues
4) To process the application, the applicant must complete a non-refundable one-time $450 registration fee to cover the costs of background checks, policy integration, tax forms processing and initial digital marketing costs.
5) The applicant is required to complete the necessary IRS Tax forms (eg. W9/W8BEN) to be inserted into the payroll
For more information about our telemedicine infrastructure, you may read our FAQ section here: https://www.viosapp.com/faq/
How Do You Know that VIOS is the Right Telemedicine Platform For You?
Have you heard of the Q.W.I.L.T. method of assessing the ‘value’ of telemedicine for physicians?
View this infographic to see that VIOS has the Top 5 most important aspects of a high value digital health career, that you need